AIG Travel Insurance Family Plan
Activation is IMMEDIATE upon successful completion of online proposal form & payment process.
Travel insurance policy document shall email to Insured instantly.
Travel Guard lets you travel the world in complete freedom, knowing you have the most comprehensive protection. Be it for a short business trip or extended family holiday, you can choose your plan from the widest range of benefits and services. To purchase simply submit Online Quotation / Proposal forms.
- Per Trip: For 1 or 2 adults travelling with any number of children. The 2 adults need not be related but each child must be legally related to either of the insured adults. The family must travel and return together.
- Child or Children shall mean an unmarried person or persons not older than 18 years of age or below 23 years of age if such person(s) is enrolled to study full-time in a recognized institution of learning or higher learning during the Policy period.
- Per Trip means one trip which does not exceed 182 consecutive days.
Commencement of Coverage
- Travel Cancellation (Section 18), Travel Postponement (Section 19) and Travel Cancellation due to Insolvency (Section 20) is effective either: (a) 60 days before the date of departure, or (b) from the Policy issuance date which must be at least 3 days before the departure date (date of departure inclusive) for this benefit to respond, whichever is later.
- Personal Accident Protection (Section 15) commences 3 hours before the Insured Person(s) leave(s) his permanent place of residence or office for a direct journey to the place of embarkation in Singapore and cease(s) whenever any of the following occurs first: (a) when the period specified in the policy has expired, (b) when the Insured Person(s) return(s) to his/her/their permanent place of residence, or (c) within 3 hours upon arrival back in Singapore.
All other benefits will be provided at the later of the departure date shown on the policy schedule or the time of departure from Singapore.
Duplicate & Refund Coverage
- If the Insured Person is covered by more than 1 travel insurance policy underwritten by AIG Asia Pacific Insurance Pte. Ltd. for the same trip, we will consider the person to be insured only under the Policy which provides the highest benefit level.
- No refund of premium is allowed once the Per-Trip Policy has been issued.
For more details please refer to travel insurance policy terms, conditions & exclusions.