Singapore Travel Insurance - AIG Travel Guard
Travel Guard® is underwritten by AIG Asia Pacific Insurance Pte. Ltd.
Travel insurance policy document shall be email to Insured instantly upon successful activation.
Welcome to Singapore travel insurance services online. Every year, thousands of people travel with the protection and peace of mind that Travel Guard provides. Whether you are travelling for business, holiday or leisure, Travel Guard is your assurance of 24 hours protection worldwide. Opt for Travel Guard and enjoy its special features that make it one of the leading travel insurance products in Singapore.
Why Travel Guard® …Our differentiating product features
- Up to S$2,000,000 reimbursement of Medical Expenses incurred overseas for Sickness or Injury sustained overseas under the Premier Plan.
- Reassures you with up to S$1,000,000 protection for accidental death whilst travelling on a Common Carrier overseas (Premier Plan only).
- Reimburse your approved claims from the first dollar.
- Provides coverage for insured of all ages (i.e. no age limit).
- Provides unlimited Emergency Medical Evacuation and Repatriation Cover (Premier & Superior Plan only).
- 24-hour emergency assistance hotline while overseas.
- Covers in the event of Major Travel Events, including Natural Disasters, Epidemic/Pandemic, Civil Unrest
- Protects you while you enjoy leisure amateur sports.
- Trip Cancellation benefit starts 60 days prior to departure date or at policy issue date (if policy issued less than 60 days prior to departure date).
- Reimburses Baggage Delay and Travel Delay whilst you are Overseas (for each full 6 consecutive hours) or in Singapore (for at least 6 consecutive hour delay).
- Reimburse for Loss of use of Entertainment Ticket/Frequent Flyer points if not used due to certain specified events.
- Cover Acts of Terrorism.
- Automatic Extension of Policy up to 30 days if Hospitalized/Quarantined whilst overseas at time of expiry.
- Travel Cancellation Due to Insolvency Benefit protects insured against insolvency of NATAS registered Travel Agent from which trip was purchased.
You may choose the Per-Trip Plan or Annual Multi-Trip Plan for greater saving if you are a frequent traveller. We also offer Corporate and Group Travel Insurance plans for overseas holiday trips, convention, seminar & etc. Do feel free to email or call us @ (65) 6419 3000 so that we can tailor our plans to suit your needs.
One hotline for all your needs while you are overseas
You'll feel more assured knowing help is just a phone-call away. Whether it's a medical emergency or information about your destination, one easy number is all you need for:
- 24-hour Medical & Emergency Assistance
- 24-hour Travel Information
|Travel Guard Emergency Assistance Hotline: (65) 6733 2552|