AIG Annual Multi-Trip Travel Insurance Plan
Activation is IMMEDIATE upon successful completion of online proposal form & payment process.
Travel insurance policy document shall email to Insured instantly.
Travel Guard lets you travel the world in complete freedom, knowing you have the most comprehensive protection. Consider an Annual Multi-Trip Travel Insurance Plan if you are a frequent traveler. You can avoid the hassle of insurance application every time you travel during the policy year. And best of all, you will enjoy savings on total premiums too. To purchase simply submit Online Quotation / Proposal forms.
- Individual Annual Multi-Trip are most suited for frequent travelers as it provide maximum cost savings and convenience. You can have unlimited number of trips during the policy period specified in the policy schedule, where each trip shall not exceed 90 consecutive days from the date of departure to the date of return to Singapore.
Commencement of Coverage
- Travel Cancellation (Section 18), Travel Postponement (Section 19) and Travel Cancellation due to Insolvency (Section 20) is effective either: (a) 60 days before the date of departure, or (b) from the Policy issuance date which must be at least 3 days before the departure date (date of departure inclusive) for this benefit to respond, whichever is later.
- Personal Accident Protection (Section 15) commences 3 hours before the Insured Person(s) leave(s) his permanent place of residence or office for a direct journey to the place of embarkation in Singapore and cease(s) whenever any of the following occurs first: (a) when the period specified in the policy has expired, (b) when the Insured Person(s) return(s) to his/her/their permanent place of residence, or (c) within 3 hours upon arrival back in Singapore.
All other benefits will be provided at the later of the departure date shown on the policy schedule or the time of departure from Singapore.
Duplicate & Refund Coverage
- If the Insured Person is covered by more than 1 travel insurance policy underwritten by AIG Asia Pacific Insurance Pte. Ltd. for the same trip, we will consider the person to be insured only under the Policy which provides the highest benefit level.
- If the Policy is cancelled less than 6 months from the Policy effective date, a short rate will apply except if there has been a claim against the Policy during that time-period. There will be no refund for cancellation of a policy after 9 months from the Policy effective date.
|Cancellation of Policy||Refund %|
|Within 1 to 6 months||50%|
|Between 7 to 9 months||15%|
|After 9 months||0%|
|Claims filed during policy period||0%|
For more details please refer to travel insurance policy terms, conditions & exclusions.
Individual Annual Multi-Trip Premium Rate
|ZONE 1||Malaysia, Indonesia, Brunei, Philippines, Myanmar, Vietnam, Cambodia and Laos||N.A.||N.A.|
|ZONE 2||Countries in Zone 1, Thailand, China, Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan, Mongolia, Maldives, Bangladesh, India, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, the United Arab Emirates, Kuwait, Bahrain, Oman, Qatar, Belize, Costa Rica, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Nicaragua, Mexico, Panama, Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Guyana, Paraguay, Peru, Suriname, Uruguay and Venezuela.||S$450||S$320|
|ZONE 3||Countries in Zone 1 & Zone 2, Australia, New Zealand, Korea, Japan and the rest of the world excluding Afghanistan, Cuba, Democratic Republic of Congo, Iran, Iraq, Liberia, Sudan and Syria.||S$630||S$420|