Moving Services Frequently Asked Questions
|Make the right move now by choosing us as your preferred movers.|
|2 Easy Steps : 1.Get Quotes 2.Confirmation You're on the move !|
|Click here for free moving, removal, delivery, disposal, storage quotations.|
do I get a moving quotation?
Just submit completed Quotation Request form and our friendly customer service staff will arrange our surveyors to assess your removal needs.
2. How long does it take for a surveyor to survey all my items?
Usually, it will take about 15 minutes for our surveyor to note down the items for your move.
3. Is the moving quotation free?
The quotation is definitely free of charge and you are not obligated to give any reasons for not choosing us as your preferred mover. We do thank you for the opportunity in allowing us to present ourselves in person.
4. What if I decide to change my date of removal?
To avoid any cancellation or postponement charges, it is mandatory that you must give us at least 7 days of notice to change your confirmed date of move.
5. Is there extra cost for Saturday or Sunday moves?
There is no surcharge for any move from Mondays to Saturdays (from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.).
Surcharge is only applicable for moves scheduled on Sundays and Public Holidays.
The surcharge will be quoted in accordance to the volume of the job.
6. Do you provide cartons and packing materials?
We do provide cartons (20” by 16” by 16”) for your self packing at factory’s cost. Other packing materials like bubble pak, newsprints and tapes are also sold at cost. There is no delivery charge of packing materials to our customers.
7. What is involved in the whole process of the removal service?
- Firstly, customers will request our Movers to set an appointment for a quotation.
- The surveyor will then go down to the customer’s place personally to do the quotation.
- Customers who are satisfied with the quotation will fax or email the confirmation to our Movers.
- Our Movers will acknowledge and activate the job for the workers on the date of removal.
- Finally, the job will be completed smoothly and efficiently.