Home Protection Insurance Scheme (HPS)
HPS is a mortgage-reducing insurance scheme which helps the insured members and their families pay off their outstanding housing loans in the event of the insured members' permanent incapacity or premature death before age 65.
Members who are using CPF to pay their monthly housing loan installments on their HDB/HUDC flat under the Public Housing Scheme (PHS) have to be insured under HPS, provided they are in good health at the time they apply for cover. Members who are not using CPF to pay their monthly housing loan repayment may choose not to be insured.
Alternatively, we can offer you another option - The COMPREHENSIVE HOME PROTECTION PROGRAM. This wonderful program not only offers you better protection but also have the following:
- Regular Payment or Single Lump Sum payment @ discount
- Pay for ¾ of loan period
- Low Premium
- Allow more option in CPF fund
- Can have returns rather than no return as compare to HPS
- Enhance assets after loan period
- Family Benefit
- Cover until full loan period instead of just up to age 65
- Can can transfer balance coverage to new property purchase at same premium
- Tailor to individual needs
COMPREHENSIVE PROTECTION BENEFITS
- Total Permanent Disability
- Loss or Damage to Building, Contents, Personal Valuables due to:
- Fire, Lightning, Explosion
- Earthquake, Hurricane/Windstorm, Flood
- Burglary (Full Theft overage which does not require evidence of forced entry)
- Impact by road vehicles, aircraft and other aerial devises e.g. model airplanes
- Riot, Civil Commotion
- Bursting of water tanks and pipes (excluding the loss or damage to water tanks and pipes)
- Personal Liability Coverage for you and your immediate family
Instead of just paying, you receive more
EXISTING HPS OWNERS CAN ALSO ENJOY THESE BENEFITS
REALIZE YOUR DREAMS OF OWNING YOUR HOME,
WE’LL MAKE SURE IT STAYS THAT WAY.
We’ll be most happy to answer any queries and attend to your needs. Contact us now to find out more how can we help you better with no obligation.